Vacancy: Family Law Solicitor/Legal Executive
Closing date: 16th April 2021
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job type: Full time but Part Time, flexible working and working from home considered
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Family Solicitor to join our busy Family and Matrimonial team. This position would be primarily based at our Merthyr Tydfil office but some travel to our Aberdare and Blackwood offices would be required.
GGP Law is a Lexcel accredited firm. Our Family Department has an excellent reputation for client care and expertise. GGP Law is Family Panel, Advanced Family Panel and Children Panel accredited.
- You must be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive preferably with at least 5 years PQE (however candidates with less PQE will be considered dependent upon experience)
- You must be able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with all family matters to include divorce, separation, finances, children matters and domestic abuse
- You will need to demonstrate a drive to succeed and a high level of motivation
- You will need to demonstrate commercial awareness and the ability to network to develop the department
- You must be able to work effectively as part of a team but also demonstrate an ability to work independently
- You will need to have excellent client care skills and an ability to conduct advocacy at court.
Salary and benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, together with flexible working arrangements. We will consider a full or part time position. We will consider requests for remote working.
Please forward your CV to our HR Manager Julie Wakely at: email@example.com
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and will be asked to provide evidence of this eligibility at interview.
Please note that we are not accepting agency CV’s for this role.