At GGP we are committed to delivering the very best service to all of our clients. Our staff are at the heart of what we do and are vital to our successes. We recruit and retain talented and dedicated people who share our aims.
We look to develop individuals at all levels and help each and every member to realise their full potential. All of our staff have regular appraisals and reviews and are offered the opportunity to take part in internal and external training sessions to develop their skills and knowledge. Careers flourish with GGP and we offer excellent opportunities for growth and progress.
We recognise how important it is for staff to be supported and valued and we have clear policies and procedures in place to ensure that their welfare is a top priority.
In return for their hard work, our staff are rewarded with competitive salaries and benefits packages as well as the chance to develop themselves personally and professionally.
We are a socially conscious firm who have a number of charitable and voluntary links in our local area. Staff have provided sponsorship as well as their time to many organisations over the years and we share a belief in giving back to our communities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to diversity in the workplace. We operate a flexible working policy and know how important a work / life balance is.
We advertise all vacancies on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages, as well as through more traditional channels. We also welcome prospective enquiries from experienced or ambitious people who feel they can contribute to our firm and it’s aims.
To discuss vacancies please contact our HR manager Julie Wakely:
phone: 01685 871133
post: GGP Law, 11a Victoria Square, Aberdare, CF44 7LA.
Vacancy: Family Law Solicitor/Legal Executive
Closing date: 16th April 2021
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job type: Full time but Part Time, flexible working and working from home considered
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Family Solicitor to join our busy Family and Matrimonial team. This position would be primarily based at our Merthyr Tydfil office but some travel to our Aberdare and Blackwood offices would be required.
GGP Law is a Lexcel accredited firm. Our Family Department has an excellent reputation for client care and expertise. GGP Law is Family Panel, Advanced Family Panel and Children Panel accredited.
- You must be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive preferably with at least 5 years PQE (however candidates with less PQE will be considered dependent upon experience)
- You must be able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with all family matters to include divorce, separation, finances, children matters and domestic abuse
- You will need to demonstrate a drive to succeed and a high level of motivation
- You will need to demonstrate commercial awareness and the ability to network to develop the department
- You must be able to work effectively as part of a team but also demonstrate an ability to work independently
- You will need to have excellent client care skills and an ability to conduct advocacy at court.
Salary and benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, together with flexible working arrangements. We will consider a full or part time position. We will consider requests for remote working.
Please forward your CV to our HR Manager Julie Wakely at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and will be asked to provide evidence of this eligibility at interview.
Please note that we are not accepting agency CV’s for this role.