1. GGP Law is the trading name of GGP Law Limited, (Company No. 082309460). Registered office 11a, Victoria Square, Aberdare, CF44 7LA. The Company is authorised and regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority. Registration No. 613726.
2. The content of this website is the copyright of GGP Law Limited. GGP Law Limited copyright must remain on all reproductions of material, (‘the material’) obtained from this website.
3. You may download, store and use material for your own personal use, research or that of your firm and company. You may not publish, retransmit, redistribute or make the same available on any website, on line service or bulletin board of your own or any other party or make the same available in hard copy or any other media without the express prior written consent of GGP Law Limited.
4. Nothing on this website constitutes advice nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information or the material create any contractual relationship.
5. This website may contain links to external sites outside the control of GGP Law Limited. GGP Law Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for the contents of those external sites and you enter them at your own risk.
6. GGP Law Limited accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by the use of any information contained on this website or any other website referred to or linked through the website. By your use of this website you are deemed to accept the above Terms and Conditions.
7. Any dispute or legal issue arising out of these Terms and Conditions or the content of this website will be determined by the laws of England and Wales and considered exclusively by the English and Welsh courts.
8. We may record conversations to offer you additional security, resolve complaints and improve our standards. Conversations may also be monitored for staff training purposes.
Important Note: The directors of GGP Law Ltd are as follows:
Gwynfryn John George, Sara Elizabeth Green, Karen Herbert, Rhodri Owen, Lisa Susan Shrimpton and Alexandra Maria Jones. All Directors are solicitors of England and Wales save for Karen Herbert who is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
GGP Law Limited (VAT Number 541 0636 75) established in the UK (“the company”) is responsible for compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 available on line at http://www.sra.org.uk.
GGP Law Limited has placed its Professional Indemnity Insurance with AIG Europe Limited policy nunber 34014805. All correspondence should be addressed to Marsh Limited, 1 Tower Place, West Tower, London EC3R 5BU quoting reference FINPE1700034.