Social Services Involvement

We understand that as a parent or carer of a child, it can be very distressing if social services become involved with your family and are raising concerns about the care of your children. It is essential that when social services have become involved with children, you do not delay in seeking legal advice.

Our team of child care specialists can advise and assist you in situations where you child may be on the Child Protection Register or other social services involvement.

In some situations, social services may invite you to a meeting to discuss these concerns and it may be necessary to have a solicitor attend with you. In these circumstances, you may be eligible for legal aid and we will be able to confirm your eligibility at your initial appointment.

For more information please contact one of our Care team on 01685 871133 or